Sunday, October 18, 2009

Live, from Tehran!

We made it to Tehran very late last night and after extensive formalities, we left the airport and went to the hotel. Check in went quickly and smoothly and everyone got settled in their rooms for what remained of the night. Everyone on our flight was very tired but also excited to have finally arrived in Tehran.

We are about to go out on our first sightseeing tour in Tehran and will be seeing the Golestan Palace which I have heard is fabulous! I am sure the photos I have seen don't do it justice, and I will report more later today when we get back. I will also try to get photos uploaded once in a while, too.

Ok, since this is the first post there isn't much to report but everyone has been very nice and helpful here at the Laleh Hotel!

More later!

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will appear shortly.