Sunday, February 28, 2010

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Below is a comment from one of our frequent travelers about his experience on our tour to Saudi Arabia. Thank you Mark!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Morning Rita,

This trip to Saudi Arabia was the forth tour I have taken with Caravan - Serai and I just had another quality experience. The hotels and food were top of the line. Hatem Jameel was a very knowledgeable and very witty. He kept me laughing the whole time I was in the Kingdom. Whatever question that was posed to him, he took the time to explain his answer in detail. He looked after all of us so that the tour ran very smoothly until the end. I have a lot of respect for Hatem Jameel and hope to keep in touch with him in the future. It is to your credit that you continue to select the right guides to highlight their countries with tons of information both favorable and sometimes unfavorable giving an accurate account of their country. Hatem Jameel has good contacts all over the country and also at the airports as well. I loved meeting several of his family members and friends in several of the cities we visited. Saudi Arabia is a fascinating country with a lot of the diversity from North to South. I really lucked out with my roommate Oliver. He is very well traveled and we shared many similar viewpoints along the way. It was a pleasure to know him throughout the entire trip. I have included a photo of Hatem and his sister that Hatem wanted me to share with you.

Please keep me in mind for Libya during the last two weeks of February of 2011. Both Oliver and I are very interested.

Thanks Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will appear shortly.