Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Kingdom of Morocco

Today we began our tour of Morocco, arriving from Tunis this afternoon and taking a short driving tour of Casablanca. It was hard to leave Tunis, but hopefully we all will have an opportunity in the future to come back and see even more of the small North African jewel.

So here we are on the edge of Africa along the Atlantic coast. I have noticed a bit slower pace to things here, which is fine. Each country has it's own rhythm and I suspect the pace will change again as we move inland tomorrow.

We will be visiting Morocco's Imperial Cities of Rabat, Meknes, Fes, and Marrakech. I look forward to seeing Fes again after about 15 years since my last visit!

Hopefully I will be able to post a bit more regularly than in Tunisia. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will appear shortly.